At Engagement Partners, we start our process by assessing performance improvement objectives, current programs and reviewing engagement scores and other metrics, as available. Then, we consult to determine the most effective motivation strategy and the best engagement solution to engage the audience, such as employee recognition, dynamic sales, customer support, and customer loyalty and advocacy.
Simply put, participants quickly adapt to DISC and use it comfortably. However, there are people who justifiably believe that the DISC tools lack depth. The challenge often cited with DISC assessments is that they primarily focus on what the respondents thinks they need to be in their current work role. Consequently, the results, which are like a snapshot in time, can change over time.
What makes the Extended DISC® tool different is its ability to measure the hard-wired DISC-style. This means the results show who the individual actually is and not what the person thinks he/she needs or wants to be. As a result, Extended DISC® identifies the true strengths and developmental areas to allow for accurate performance improvement.
There’s this notion that to grow a business, you have to be ruthless. But we know there’s a better way to grow. One where what’s good for the bottom line is also good for customers. We believe businesses can grow with a conscience, and succeed with a soul — and that they can do it with inbound. That’s why we’ve created a platform uniting software, education, and community to help businesses grow better every day. Marketing, sales, and service software that helps your business grow without compromise.
VisualizeROI disrupts the traditional sales process by enabling account executives to quantify and communicate value at every stage of the sales and customer retention cycles:
• Lead Generation – Prospective customers research your solution online, understand your product’s value in quantifiable terms through an engaging, interactive app, and provide contact information to learn more
• Appointment Setup – Business development representatives qualify prospects (by identifying and quantifying pain points through public and non-public information) and quickly generate back of the envelope savings statements to send with calendar invites (improving meeting attendance)
• Needs Analysis / Value Proposition – Sales reps collaborate with prospects to identify and size current pain points, then communicate realistic savings estimates to maintain pricing, or create a budget against the cost of doing nothing
• Pipeline Validation – Sales leaders validate forecasts, providing weight to opportunities with the highest mutually agreed upon ROI and value
• Close Faster – Reps drive urgency walking through mutual close plans with decision-makers using the shared value model, graphically simplified and presented
• Renewal – Customer success managers automate the creation of quarterly business reviews to capture the actual realized value and to present continuous progress towards targeted goals compared to the baseline (established during the sales process), avoiding customer churn
Focus – We prioritize what matters, automate busywork and eliminate distractions for salespeople, unleashing productivity at every step.
Accelerate – We fuel peak sales performance, increasing customer satisfaction, sales team retention, and revenue growth.
Engage – We make it easy to achieve complete adoption of your sales playbook, improve messaging alignment, and ramp new reps faster than ever before.
Reveal – We uncover performance analytics and AI-driven data insight for complete visibility into every step of your sales process to optimize for scale.