At Engagement Partners, we start our process by assessing performance improvement objectives, current programs and reviewing engagement scores and other metrics, as available. Then, we consult to determine the most effective motivation strategy and the best engagement solution to engage the audience, such as employee recognition, dynamic sales, customer support, and customer loyalty and advocacy.
Our revolutionary process identifies, attracts, hires, accurately measures and guarantees the quality of your hire – all at significant savings over traditional contingent recruiters.
Titus Talent was born out of frustration with traditional recruiting. The process was broken and needed fixing. From charging clients a percentage of first year salary to focusing on candidates before clients, our CEO knew this way of doing business didn’t produce the right results or create lasting partnerships.
Simply put, participants quickly adapt to DISC and use it comfortably. However, there are people who justifiably believe that the DISC tools lack depth. The challenge often cited with DISC assessments is that they primarily focus on what the respondents thinks they need to be in their current work role. Consequently, the results, which are like a snapshot in time, can change over time.
What makes the Extended DISC® tool different is its ability to measure the hard-wired DISC-style. This means the results show who the individual actually is and not what the person thinks he/she needs or wants to be. As a result, Extended DISC® identifies the true strengths and developmental areas to allow for accurate performance improvement.
There’s this notion that to grow a business, you have to be ruthless. But we know there’s a better way to grow. One where what’s good for the bottom line is also good for customers. We believe businesses can grow with a conscience, and succeed with a soul — and that they can do it with inbound. That’s why we’ve created a platform uniting software, education, and community to help businesses grow better every day. Marketing, sales, and service software that helps your business grow without compromise.
VisualizeROI disrupts the traditional sales process by enabling account executives to quantify and communicate value at every stage of the sales and customer retention cycles:
• Lead Generation – Prospective customers research your solution online, understand your product’s value in quantifiable terms through an engaging, interactive app, and provide contact information to learn more
• Appointment Setup – Business development representatives qualify prospects (by identifying and quantifying pain points through public and non-public information) and quickly generate back of the envelope savings statements to send with calendar invites (improving meeting attendance)
• Needs Analysis / Value Proposition – Sales reps collaborate with prospects to identify and size current pain points, then communicate realistic savings estimates to maintain pricing, or create a budget against the cost of doing nothing
• Pipeline Validation – Sales leaders validate forecasts, providing weight to opportunities with the highest mutually agreed upon ROI and value
• Close Faster – Reps drive urgency walking through mutual close plans with decision-makers using the shared value model, graphically simplified and presented
• Renewal – Customer success managers automate the creation of quarterly business reviews to capture the actual realized value and to present continuous progress towards targeted goals compared to the baseline (established during the sales process), avoiding customer churn
Focus – We prioritize what matters, automate busywork and eliminate distractions for salespeople, unleashing productivity at every step.
Accelerate – We fuel peak sales performance, increasing customer satisfaction, sales team retention, and revenue growth.
Engage – We make it easy to achieve complete adoption of your sales playbook, improve messaging alignment, and ramp new reps faster than ever before.
Reveal – We uncover performance analytics and AI-driven data insight for complete visibility into every step of your sales process to optimize for scale.
Tom’s training consists of practical, “how-to” selling strategies and tactics. Tom learned these skills the hard way—after failing miserably in sales his first year. Becoming a dedicated student of the nuances of selling allowed Tom to set sales records and become a millionaire by the age of 27. With his peers constantly asking how he did it, a career as a sales trainer was born.
Tom Hopkins understands both sides of the selling equation. He understands the fears of both buyers and salespeople. Buyers don’t want to be “sold” anything. Salespeople fear failure. The selling skills and strategies that Tom Hopkins teaches reflect an understanding of how to communicate with buyers, so they feel confident in making good decisions about the products and services they own.
Ziglar works with individuals and companies to help them achieve higher levels of success and significance.
Success is when you have more of the good things that life has to offer and significance is when you equip others to help others be, do, and have more than they thought possible. This is based on Zig Ziglar’s defining quote “You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
Fortune 50 companies turn to Ziglar for corporate training, sales training, presentation skills, personal development, and more. Individuals seeking success in their personal development, vocational fulfillment, and faith flock to Ziglar as the primary source that addresses all three.
Today professionals can engage with Ziglar through frequent live webcasts, a thriving membership community, and live events at Ziglar Headquarters in Dallas, TX.
Companies bring Ziglar trainers and presenters into their organizations to increase motivation and empower the spirit while honing the raw sales and presentation skills of their employees.